Posted January 1, 2017
Davies Auction Service Inc. is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. This privacy statement is to help you understand how your personal information will be treated as you use our website and services.
We collect information you give us when you choose to do business with us. The information collected typically resides in one of these categories:
- Information you give directly to us;
- Information we collect from you electronically when you use our services;
- Information we collect from other sources.
We may use the collected information in a variety of ways which include:
- Processing your purchases and doing business with us;
- Maintaining appropriate internal records for administrative purposes;
- Informing you about upcoming auctions;
- To post your comments on our website; and
- Identifying, preventing and investigating fraud.
We are dedicated to your privacy and protecting your personal information and only share it when:
- We deem it necessary through the course of doing business with third parties such as credit card processing, mail processing and web-site hosting.
- You grant us permission or direct us to share your information.
- We believe disclosure is prudent to enforce our policies and/or agreements or if we believe disclosure will assist in the protection of our lawful interests, rights and property or those of our customers.