41 Vintage Vinyl Records
These are all 10-inch diameter.
· Fare thee well Annabelle 352 A
· In a Blue and Pensive Mood 352 B
· Flowers for Madame 478 A
· In a Little Gypsy Team Room 478 B
· Don’t be that way 483 A
· It’s over because we’re through 483 B
· I feel like a feather in the breeze 647 A
· I’m shooting high 647 B
· We saw the sea 711 A
· Wah-hoo! 711 B
· With plenty of money and you 1076 A
· All’s fair in love and war 1076 B
· When the poppy’s bloom again 1181 A
· Wanted 1181 B
· Top of the town 1188 A
· Blame it on the rhumba 1188 B
· Getting some fun out of life 1487 A
· Roses in December 1487 B
· Just let me look at you 1709 A
· You couldn’t be cuter 1709 B
· The wild wild women 1771 A
· Colonel corn 1771 B
· The Latin Quarter 1814 A
· I wanna go back to Bali 1814 B
· Ride tenderfoot ride 1820 A
· Daddy’s boy 1820 B
· The cowboy’s dream 5048 A
· Red River Valley 5048 B
· Rain rain 5146 A
· Jolly lumberjack 5146 B
· Sleepy Rio Grande 5282 A
· Marsovia Waltz 5282 B
· It’s your fault 5625 A
· After we married 5625 B
· Nola 25105A
· Moonlight 25105 B
· Peg O’my heart 25076 A
· The daughter of Peggy O’neil 25076 B
· Bali Ha’I, Some enchanted evening, There is nothing like a dame, Honey bun side 1
· A wonderful day side 2
· Shoo-shoo baby 18572 A
· Down in the valley 18572 B
· Some Sunday Morning 23434 A (in original paper sleeve)
· I’ll Buy that Dream 23434 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Mr. Sandman 29344 A (in original paper sleeve)
· In apple blossom time 29344 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Undecided 27835 A (in original paper sleeve)
· The lie-de-lie song 27835 (in original paper sleeve)
· Slow poke 27792 A (in original paper sleeve)
· I wanna play house with you 27792 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Whispering 27585 (in original paper sleeve)
· Song of the Bayou 27585 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Across the wide Missouri 27515 A (in original paper sleeve)
· On top of old smoky 27515 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Tzena, Tzena, Tzena 27077 A (in original paper sleeve)
· Good night Irene 27077 B (in original paper sleeve)
· I’ve shed 100 tears 24994 A
· Open the gates of dreamland 24994 B
· Music! Music! Music! 24881 A (in original paper sleeve)
· O, Katherina 24881 B (in original paper sleeve)
· The wedding samba 24838 A (in original paper sleeve)
· There’s a lovely lake in Loveland 24838 B (in original paper sleeve)
· I only have eyes for you 24684 A (in original paper sleeve)
· Is it true what they say about Dixie? 24684 B (in original paper sleeve)
· After you’ve gone 24683 A (in original paper sleeve)
· Chinatown, my Chinatown 24683 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Give my regards to Broadway 24682 A (in original paper sleeve)
· I’m just wild about Harry 24682 B(in original paper sleeve)
· Pretty baby 24681 A (in original paper sleeve)
· I’m looking over a four leaf clover 24681 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Say something sweet to your sweetheart 24507 A (in original paper sleeve)
· You were only fooling 24507 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Silent night 23777 A (in original paper sleeve)
· Adeste Fideles 23777 B (in original paper sleeve)
· White Christmas 23778 A (in original paper sleeve)
· God rest you Merry Gentleman 23778 A (in original paper sleeve)
· Big Brass Band from Brazil 24361 A (in original paper sleeve)
· It’s a quiet town 24361 B (in original paper sleeve)
· Buttons and Bows 24489 A (in original paper sleeve)
· I know where I’m going 24489 B (in original paper sleeve)
· My happiness 24446 A (in original paper sleeve)
· Tea leaves 24446 B (in original paper sleeve)
Please read the terms carefully because they are a legal binding contract between you and Davies Auction Service.
This is a timed on-line only auction, the bidding will begin June 6th at 11 am and will begin closing June 20th at 6 pm.
110 Hulbert Lane West, Bozeman, Montana 59718
*NOTE: Lots 500-507 are located at 5662 Kessler Road, Belgrade, MT. These lots are available for preview Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
When you place a max bid, the current bid price does not automatically go to your max bid. The computer will automatically bid up to your max bid in the increments specified as other bidders place bids or in the event of a lot with a reserve, it can bid against the reserve.
This auction uses the auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 2 minutes of the item closing, the bid on lot(s) will extend for an additional 2 minutes. The bidding will extend in 2-minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 2 minutes
Davies Auction Service has put forth every effort to make accurate descriptions of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection periods.
All sales are final. A bid is a legal binding contract between you and Davies Auction Service LLC.
Davies Auction Service reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted. If a refund is given, it will not exceed the purchase price of the lot.
Bidder responsibilities include but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the website you must obey any and all local, state, and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
Auction company employees and/or the auction company may bid on auction items.
Payments accepted during scheduled pick up include cash, certified check, cashier’s check, or credit/debit card. A 3.5% fee will be assessed to all credit/debit card sales. Wire transfers must be made a minimum of 24 hours before pick up.
NO PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS unless accompanied by a letter of guarantee from the bank which must be dated & signed. PLEASE DO NOT MAIL ANY PAYMENTS.
A buyer's premium of 10% of the high bid will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
Example: $100 bid + $10.00 buyer's premium = $110.00 invoice amount
Please arrange your own hauling.
Items need to be picked up during the scheduled pick-up time. Items not picked up due to customers not showing up to pick up or did not have any communication with Davies Auction Service will incur a MINIMUM $30.00 late fee.
Please call the auction company to check the availability for shipping before bidding as it is not always available. If you would like your item(s) shipped, the shipping fee and a handling fee will be applied to your invoice. Shipping is standard shipping rates plus handling (typically $20 or more).
Titled Vehicle Purchases:
All titles will be certified mailed within 5 business days of auction pick up.
Minimum Age Requirement:
All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
Software Related Technical Issues:
In the event there are software, server or any other online technical difficulties, Davies Auction Service reserves the right to extend bidding, close the bidding, temporarily suspend bidding, void any sale and re-sell any lots that were affected by the software malfunction. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor DAVIES AUCTION SERVICE SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
Bozeman, Montana 59718
Removal times are:
Thursday, June 22, 10 AM - 4 PM
Friday, June 23, 10 AM - 4 PM
Saturday, June 24, 10 AM - 3 PM (except for Lots 500-507, these items need to be removed during normal business hours M-F, 8-5 at 5662 Kessler Road, Belgrade, MT)
After June 24, by appointment only.
Blayne McLeod has decided to retire from farming and we are pleased to offer his equipment.
A guest consigner has also consigned a small estate in this auction.
Bidding begins on Tuesday, June 6th at 11 am and begins closing on Tuesday, June 20th at 6 pm.
Preview for lots 500-507 will be held at 5662 Kessler Road, Belgrade, MT.